Friday, September 3, 2010

Contest!

Not me. Someone else is hosting a super fabulous contest. Don't worry, at some point I'll join the contest bandwagon. Seems to be what the cool kids are doing, and since I've always wanted to be a cool kid, I'll eventually cave.

(PS: FWIW I think Disney's Phineas and Ferb are the coolest kids ever. I also have been known to watch an episode or two of iCarly. I'm going to stop saying "don't judge". I mean, really, if you're a judge-y type, you're going to find lots to judge here. Judge away! Knock yourself out! I'm not ashamed.)


Anyhow, another cool kid is hosting a contest over on Thoughts of a Book Junky. You could win Clockwork Angel or Firelight. Or Paranormalcy. Yep. And it's a good blog to read anyway.

Here's the link to the contest post.

But don't win. I want to win. I don't lie about these things.

1 comment:

Heather Dougherty said...

Phineas and Ferb are the greatest. I just happen to have a little Ferb crush. Just saying.

I like to say to myself, "Are you a little old to be writing for teens?" and then I respond to myself "Why yes, why yes I am" and then keep on writing. :)

Love the blog!